LA VIE EST BELLE
LA VIE EST BELLE
EAU DE PARFUM
ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
THE SCENT OF HAPPINESS
What makes it different
The Eau de Parfum La vie est belle is the first Tasty Iris exclusively created for Lancôme by three of the most renowned French perfumers. A fragrance with a powerful trail, with a perfect balance between the nobility of Iris Pallida, the depth of Patchouli, and an addictive vanilla accord, creating the perfect scent of happiness.
What else you need to know
The packaging has been reinvented to make luxury more sustainable. Same crystal smile bottle, with 13% less glass*. Same iconic design,
now refillable and recyclable. Same scent, with sustainably sourced ingredients.**
*Compared to previous 50ml bottle.
**Iris Pallida butter from France, Patchouli from Bali.
NOBLE PALLIDA CONCRETE
Sustainably sourced in France.
Sustainably sourced in Bali.
An addictive and sensual trail.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR LA VIE EST BELLE BOTTLE
Using the refill helps to saving:
- 50% less glass* - 46% less cardboard* - 46% less plastic*
*Comparing 1 refillable bottle 50ml + 1 refill 100ml vs. 3 non-refillable 50% bottles.
A UNITED DECLARATION OF HAPPINESS
La vie est belle remains a strong symbol of freedom and optimism that unites women and reminds us all that life is what we make of it, so let's make it beautiful together.
MORE ABOUT YOUR FRAGRANCE
The original La Vie Est Belle muse, Julia Roberts, gathers the Lancôme's family and invites every woman to join an authentic and collective anthem, a rallying cry that unites in joy. An inclusive message sung by women for women, touching and moving.
Watch other videos
- MORE ABOUT YOUR FRAGRANCEThe original La Vie Est Belle muse, Julia Roberts, gathers the Lancôme's family and invites every woman to join an authentic and collective anthem, a rallying cry that unites in joy. An inclusive message sung by women for women, touching and moving.
- LA VIE EST BELLE BY ZENDAYA
- LA VIE EST BELLE BY HOYEON
- LA VIE EST BELLE BY PENELOPE CRUZ
- LA VIE EST BELLE BY AYA NAKAMURA
- LA VIE EST BELLE BY AMANDA SEYFRIED